Getting ready for your wedding day means spending hours getting your makeup done and perfecting it.
The last thing you need is your eyeliner smudging while you’re walking down the aisle to say I do.
Eye makeup should be a priority when getting ready for on wedding day.
You want it to look flawless and effortless, with a touch of glamour.
That’s why you must find the best waterproof eyeliner for waterline areas.
Let’s discover how to find the best brightening eyeliner for waterline and apply it.
How To Find The Best Waterproof Eyeliner For Waterline
The waterline is the small area between the cornea and the base of the lash line. Applying eyeliner to this area is known as “tightlining,” which enhances your eyes.
Finding the best eyeliner for a waterline that doesn't smudge can be tricky. There are a few things you need to keep in mind.
The first is the type of formula you want. There are gel liners, pencil liners, and liquid liners.
Gel liners are usually tricky to apply, while liquid liners are the most difficult to work with.
Once you've decided which the best waterproof eyeliner for waterline is for you, it's time to choose the color.
If you want a natural look, go for a nude or light brown shade. Try black or dark brown if you want something more dramatic.
Now that you know what kind of liner you want and what color you want it in, it’s time to learn how to apply it!
How To Apply Eyeliner To Your Waterline
Follow these easy steps for applying waterproof eyeliner to your waterline:
- Make sure the eyeliner you use is free from dirt and bacteria.
- To help you see your waterline, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Using your non-dominant hand, lift your upper eyelid and sweep the liner from the outer corner of the upper waterline towards the inner corner with your dominant hand.
- Want to apply eyeliner to your lower lash line? Pull your lower eyelid down and fill in the lower waterline.
- Set the eyeliner with the same eyeshadow color if your eyes tend to water.
- Clean any smudges with a cotton swab and makeup remover.
- Finally, apply your favorite mascara to complete the eye makeup look.
And that's it!
Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to do your makeup on the big day, so you don't have to rush around at the last minute.
Want to remove all the bridal makeup worries from your list?
Why not look at Bridal Beauty Boxes?
Each box offers a full makeup look in various bridal styles with step-by-step instructions.Visit Bridal Beauty Kits today and find your perfect bridal look.